- For the registration periods for every country, please check the Academic Calendar!
- You can only register for courses which are NOT offered by your home university.
For instance, a student from the Munich University of Applied Sciences in Germany can choose courses offered by the Finnish, Italian, Spanish, UK and Romanian DECAMP partner universities.
- You can register for a maximum of 2 courses in one semester or term.
- We offer Bachelor and Master courses. If you apply for a Bachelor course,
you must be a Bachelor student and cannot apply for a Master course. If you apply for a Master course, you must be a Master student and cannot apply for a Bachelor course.
To register, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Check the syllabus of the five DECAMP courses available to you (i.e. courses not offered by your home university).
- Step 2: Choose one or a maximum of two courses which you would like to take.
- Step 3: Make sure you fulfill the prerequisites of course(s) you have selected.
- Step 4: You must register separately for each course.
- Step 5: Navigate to the course you want to take. There you will find the registration form you need to enroll for the particular course.
- Step 6: Enter the required registration data.
- Step 7: After each registration, the data you have entered will be verified by your home university. A response to your registration will be mailed to you within 48 hours.
– Congratulations! You have successfully registered for this course.
– You have been put on the waiting list.
– Sorry, the course is full. There is no vacancy on the waiting list either.
So, please try again next semester!
- Step 8: Save your registration information.
- If you encounter a problem during the registration process, please send an e-mail to
Alex.Gradinaru at cs.pub.ro.
- Please be fair to your fellow EU students: If you are no longer interested in a course which you have registered for, please immediately notify Alex.Gradinaru at cs.pub.ro, our administrator, by e-mail and ask to be removed from the list.
Waiting List Information:
There may be constraints, such as time and space in virtual labs, which can limit the number of students for a course. If no spaces are available to you, you will see the notification “Course Full”. You will automatically be put on a waiting list if a course is full. If you are on a waiting list, you are in a queue for the next available space in the course.
- On 5 October 2019, students on the waiting list will be informed by a DECAMP mail that he/she has been given a place on the course in autumn 2019.
As to the 4 spring courses in 2020, students on the waiting list will be informed immediately after the deadline by a DECAMP mail that he/she has been given a place.
- To make the process fair, students who have received such notification MUST confirm their registration for the respective course within 24 hours.
- If you miss this deadline, you will be deleted from the waiting list.
- The next student on the waiting list will be automatically notified and offered a place on the course.
After the 24 hours are up, a student who has missed the deadline will NOT be notified of this action.
Please be fair to your fellow EU students: If you no longer wish to be on a waiting list for a course please immediately notify Alex.Gradinaru at cs.pub.ro, our administrator, by e-mail and ask to be removed from the list.